Do you have a secret vision of what you dream your life to be like?
- Maybe it’s a job where you’re deeply appreciated as well as well paid.
- Or friendships that go deep, have real discussions about politics and quantum manifesting as well as the latest episode of Keeping Up with the Kardashians.
- Could it be a house carefully filled with beautiful possessions where everything has a place and stays in its place that you dream of?
- Perhaps it’s the idea of becoming a digital nomad and exploring each corner of the globe that sets you alight.
Well, what’s stopping you?
In my experience, whether the excuse is time, money, obligations, the real reason people don’t go after their dreams is that they don’t believe they’re worthy of them.
“Things like that happen to other people not me.”
“Who am I to live a life like that?”
“My life is pretty good, it’s greedy and selfish of me to want more.”
“It is not possible to have it all, compromise must be made somewhere.”
And if you’re really lacking in the self belief department, then you won’t even admit to having dreams.
“I’m happy as I am” (when you’re out getting black out drunk every weekend).
“My life is pretty good, I have a lot to be grateful for” (yet you complain every chance you get).
“I don’t want the stress” (although your unstimulating and unfulfilling job is causing a different kind of stress).
“I don’t know what I want” (when you just too scared to admit it).
We shy away from our dreams. We’re too scared to let ourselves go there and take ownership of what we really want because what if it doesn’t happen? Are we left even more miserable and discontented than before?
If we don’t try then we don’t fail. Yet if we don’t try then we stay stuck in our pretty good lives when they could be AMAZING. INCREDIBLE. THE STUFF OF INSTAGRAM LEGEND.
Every single person has the ability to live whatever life they desire. One of my superpowers is seeing the best in people and everyone I meet has incredible levels of untapped potential that they don’t see in themselves.
Which is where I come in.
You + Me = Three months to putting your life on a different trajectory.
Let Me Introduce Myself…
I’m Sara, a productivity and empowerment coach plus the founder of An Independent Maven.
I feel like I’ve spent the last thirty years running a series of experiments figuring out this life stuff.
I’ve been the party girl and the solo traveller. The corporate manager and a business owner. I’ve been in love and I’ve been single. I’ve been dumped and made redundant in one week. I’ve quit jobs that made me miserable trusting I’d find something better. I’ve moved to the other side of the world with no job, nowhere to live and one friend trusting it would work out. I’ve stayed in situations way too long, too scared to do what I needed to do and I’ve leapt, made the move and just gone for it. I’ve done a lot of things that others have said they wish they were brave enough to do.
I’ve packed in a lot of living and I’ve gained a lot of experience.
Here’s a few things I’ve figured out along the way:
- The most important relationship you’ll ever have is with yourself. The better you treat yourself, the higher standards you’ll expect from others and everything gets better from there.
- We are all uniquely, perfectly designed to achieve our dreams.
- If it’s making you miserable, change it. We are worth so much more than spending our lives enduring low level misery.
- We are born worthy. If you have ever held a newborn, you have witnessed this. You would give that baby the world and we all start out that way. Life happens and we forget, it’s our job to remember.
When I thought about what I really want to do, what my deepest, most heartfelt desire was, it’s to help beautiful, intelligent, special women like you realise their potential. To teach you to understand, like I have, that you are uniquely, incredibly capable of creating the life of your dreams.
Of living with intention.
Of living on purpose.
Of DECIDING how life gets to work for you.
Here’s How It Works…
You + Me = Three months to putting your life on a different trajectory.
At the end of three months you will –
- Know how to uncover your truest desires
- Be able to reprogram your beliefs to support creating the life of your dreams
- Believe in yourself big time!
- Know how to deal with crises, mistakes and life’s curve balls with self compassion
- Set goals you’ll actually want to achieve AND be taking consistent, meaningful, sustainable action towards them
- See that embracing fun and feeling good is the secret to success
- Be resilient in the face of disaster and trust that it is all working out in your favour
- Have released yourself from the ‘shoulds’ so that you can focus your energy into what you really want
- Trust yourself so that you can make decisions from what to eat to whether to quit your job
Each month has a different theme and focus –
We start with uncovering what you REALLY want. Not what you think you should want or what your parents want for you or what society expects, but the real, true desires of your heart.
We’ll develop your self belief. Most of the time we hold back from admitting our desires because we don’t believe we’re worthy of having everything we dream of.
Once you’re crystal clear on what you want and BELIEVE you’re capable of having it, the motivation to take action comes easily.
The focus switches to daily, sustainable action towards your goals. We’ll be letting go of perfection or trying to do too much too fast or any other pitfall that could stop you before you’ve even started.
No doubt your ego is going to try to regain control by telling you all of the reasons why it can’t be done. We’ll go deep on maintaining the right mindset and keeping your ego in check so you stay on track.
As you master the mental and the practical, you naturally build momentum towards bringing your dreams to life.
If you show up over and over again, taking action, learning from it, pivoting, refining, always moving forward, your goals will always come true. Most people give up too soon, so I’m here to support you even when it feels like nothing is happening.
We’re going to start looking to the future and how to evolve and increase your actions over time so you can accelerate progress towards your goals. There will be discussions about pesky mindsets tricks to watch out for and strategies to stick to your new habits.
The third phase is all about creating the daily maintenance practices so you sustain the changes you’ve made long after the coaching program has finished.
Everything you need to change the direction of your life…
- 9 x 60-minute coaching sessions (3 per month) so that you have time and support to integrate the lessons of each phase before moving onto the next. We don’t want to rush, we want to integrate changes to your mindset, your self-beliefs that last a lifetime.
- Voxer access (voice memo and text) from the moment you schedule your first session until a week after your last session so that you can ask for guidance and support on the spot as challenges arise. There’s nothing worse than having to wait until the next session only to forget what you needed help with.
- Free access to my Generate Your Greatest Goals training for you to go through prior to our first session so you can start feeling into what your dream life looks like.
- Discount off the next round of my signature program, Find Your Productive Flow, so you can learn about cyclical living, energy management and using them to increase your productivity. This will bring a whole new level of ease to your consistent goal oriented actions that we simply don’t have time to get into within this coaching space.
What Others Are Saying…
“After the first session with Sara, I felt so much more motivated and uplifted to kick some goals. Sara helped me break down my visions into practical goals.”Jocelyn
“Sara generously made time for me last minute, you can feel her passion to help others, she made me feel so comfortable and relaxed throughout the whole session with great bespoke advice. Thanks again!”Beth
“I worked with Sara during a time when I was going through a transition and experiencing a lot of stress. Sara was supportive and able to provide me with a wider vision of everything that was going on in my life. She helped me shift my perspective towards all the tasks I had to complete and lifted my energy in a very positive way. Her style of coaching is kind but firm. I am very grateful to have worked with her!”Natalia
Your Investment Options…
In case you were wondering…
I’ve never invested in myself before, how do I know this is right for me?
One of the biggest takeaways from this coaching program will be learning to trust yourself and your own intuitive decision making. So if you feel drawn to doing this work but maybe can’t logically explain why then this program is probably for you. Have a look at this video on intuitive decision making for more guidance on making the choice that feels right for you.
I’ve just been dumped/lost my job/moved cities/experienced a major life change, is it too much for me to take on this work right now?
Only you will really know if you’re up to committing to this level of growth right now but a lot of what I infuse into this program was learnt during those periods of transition and uncertainty in my life and the tools you’ll learn and support you’ll receive could be exactly what you need to come out the other side stronger and more sure of yourself than ever.
Do you do discovery calls so we can get a sense of what it’s like to work with you?
Check out my many live videos in The Independent Mavenhood and see me in action. Only if you’ve watched and still feel you’d benefit from a quick chat (i.e. you have specific queries you’d like to discuss), you can schedule a call here.
NOTE: I will know if you haven’t checked out my videos prior to booking and will cancel the appointment.
One Last Thought…
Imagine yourself in the six weeks time starting to believe that a new life is possible, seeing the changes in your mindset being reflected in changes to your life. Miracles are starting to happen.
Consider that in twelve months time everything in your life could be completely different in ways you can’t even imagine.
This happened to me. A year ago I was in a job I hated, underpaid and seriously underappreciated, being played off against a colleague, my relationship with the man I thought I would marry was starting to unravel and my bedroom has a toilet either side of it which I could hear clearly through the thin walls.
Then I joined a business Mastermind and started turning my long held dream of being a coach and a business owner into a reality. Things got really messy for a while; I lost the job and the relationship in the same week, I spent a couple of months bouncing around friends and sublets without a home, I got jobs only to run into visa issues.
All the while, I built my business, I built my self-belief, I figured out what was really important to me and decided that if all of that could happen while playing it safe then I was going to just go after what I truly wanted.
Here I am, with my own business, living my life the way I want, armed with all of the knowledge and skills that comes from all of that experience.
My dream for you, is that you learn that your dreams are possible, that you are infinitely capable without your whole life having to implode for you to stop living in fear of the worst.
Let me teach you what I’ve learnt so you don’t have to learn it the hard way like I did. Let it be easy. Let your life be incredible. It’s your decision, so what do you choose?
It’s Time To Invest In Yourself…
If You Have a Query…
**PLEASE ONLY USE THE CONTACT FORM IF YOU HAVE READ ALL OF THE INFORMATION ABOVE AND ARE SERIOUS ABOUT WORKING TOGETHER**