Do you feel grossed out trying to ‘sell yourself’ when writing your CV?
Do you wonder whether a cover letter actually gets read and half arse writing it?
Are you avoiding searching for a new job because the whole process feels too hard?
Or do you simply want to outsource your CV writing because you have zero interest in figuring it out?
Let me make it easy for you.
Introducing the CV Experience – your CV and cover letter done for you.
Hi I’m Sara.
I’ve cracked the code to writing cover letters and CVs that land job interviews. Multiple times I’ve received feedback on how impressive my CV is.
Some of that is having great experience. Most of that is knowing how to present my experience is a way that is easy for recruiters and hiring managers to see the value I bring.
The trick is to make it easy to say yes to you.
Why is this different to other CV services?
I have zero interest in creating a polished, professional, keyword heavy CV and cover letter that gets you interviews that don’t reflect who you are and what you want to do.
What I am interested in is giving you the tools and building your belief to land interviews and ultimately jobs that have you excited to go to work. Where the people that work there feel like your people. Where your skills, experience and character are appreciated and celebrated.
For that to happen, I need to present the best of who YOU are.
Here’s what you get:
- A beautifully formatted CV that shows off your unique skills and experience
- An editable cover letter that you can tailor to each application plus tips on how to tailor so you know exactly what to do
You get input into all of it but I do all the heavy lifting.
How it works:
- Questionnaire to pull out all of the needed information.
- Two week turnaround from receiving completed questionnaire to give time for back and forth.
- Up to three rounds of adjustments to get the content just right. Extra adjustments are $50 per round.
Price: $300 NZD
Get the tools you need to feel confident in your job search.
*The three adjustments fall within the two weeks. If you are slow to provide feedback, you may forfeit adjustments.